with Microsoft GP MVP Leslie Vail
Conexus SG is proud to offer our clients a primetime opportunity for advancing company and employee capabilities. In one of our Dexterity Training sessions, Microsoft GP MVP Leslie Vail helps you get more out of your out-of-the-box functionality, as well as shares some of her seasoned tips and tricks of the trade.
Topics include how to:
- Modify existing Dynamics GP forms and reports in order to make customizations for customers.
- Develop add-on applications that will interact with the Dynamics GP products to meet specific requests by customers.
- Package and ship your dictionary allowing Microsoft Dynamics GP to make updates to Dynamics GP without affecting the developer’s dictionary.
- Register your product with Microsoft Dynamics GP using a unique Product ID to ensure no duplication of add-on applications with the same name.
- Develop add-on applications that will “look and feel” like Dynamics GP and provide seamless interface between the applications to ensure a professional finished product.
- Use object triggers, which are scripts in your applications that are invoked by events in Dynamics GP, allowing several developers to deliver enhancements to the same Dynamics GP form.
About Leslie Vail
CPA, MCITP, MCITS, MCITP-DBA, MCT
Leslie Vail is a CPA and has been working as a Microsoft Dynamics GP consultant for 20 years. She began with version 1.0 in 1993. She presents at many partner and customer technical conferences and conducts training classes throughout North America. Leslie is recognized throughout the industry for her product expertise and contributions to the Dynamics community. As a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) her training expertise spans the entire Microsoft Dynamics GP product line. She is an experienced trainer and teaches classes in Dexterity, Financials, Distribution, HR/Payroll, Integration Manager, Modifier with VBA, FRx, SQL Server Reporting Services, Report Writer, Crystal Reports, SmartList Builder, Integrated Excel Reports, Extender and System Manager. She serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Microsoft Assessments and Certification Exams (ACE) Team. She is a member of the US MCT Advisory Council and has been named a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) since 2007.